New at 10.8
ArcGIS GeoEvent Server 10.8 includes stability enhancements as well as improved functionality and usability throughout the product. For a list of issues that were fixed at 10.8, see the 10.8 Issues Addressed List.
- Usability enhancements to the service designer in GeoEvent Manager including:
- Ability to create and add new input connectors and output connectors.
- Ability to create copies of input connectors and output connectors.
- Ability to start and stop input connectors and output connectors.
- Ability to edit input connectors properties and output connectors properties.
- Ability to access and edit several key GeoEvent Server settings including GeoEvent Definitions, geofences, data stores, and spatiotemporal big data stores.
- GeoEvent Sampler is a new utility available in the service designer of GeoEvent Manager that allows you to sample and view GeoEvents as delimited text or prettified JSON as they are processed in a published GeoEvent Service.
- New expanded help for each of the available processors including a general summary, example use cases, usage notes, parameter descriptions, as well as any considerations and limitations.